Non-Hunting Activities at Sierra Brava
Sierra Brava has long been known for its warm and unmistakable charm. While the lodge is best known for the high-volume dove hunting, it Posta del Norte is , it is also a really fantastic lodge for hunters and non-hunters alike. With easy access to some of the best dove hunting fields in Argentina. At Sierra Brava it is not uncommon for non-hunters to have just as good of a time as the hunters. Because of the lodge’s proximity to Cordoba – Argentina’s second largest city – an array of non-hunting activity options are available year-round. In addition to the many day trips and excursions available, the lodge itself offers wonderful retreat-style amenities and services normally associated with 5-star hotels.
- Cordoba City Tours – Sightseeing tours are available with private guide.
- Shopping Tours – Visit Cordoba’s many shops and artisan markets.
- Historical Tours – Cordoba is home to some of the oldest Jesuits missions and structures in the country.
- Visit the famous “La Paz” – La Paz is a century-old presidential palace that has been magnificently restored and operates as a luxury spa, with soon-to-be ready world-class golf course and polo fields.
- Horseback Riding – Ride the ranch or take polo lessons.
- Golfing – Cordoba is home to world-renowned courses open most of the year, especially Ascochinga and Cordoba Golf Club (a PGA Latin America date in 2014).
- R & R at Sierra Brava – Enjoy spa services like massage therapy, relax in our steam sauna or take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool with breathtaking views to the lakes and hills around.
- Gastronomy – Guests enjoy world class Argentine and continental cuisine. Cooking classes can be arranged upon request.
- Side Trips – Argentina has so much to offer. Consider a side trip to Buenos Aires, the Mendoza wine country, Iguazu Falls, Patagonia or Northwest Argentina.